Some people are not content with the unforced genetic flaws that we all come with and try to take it up a notch by putting on nonsense in public. Some of the ultimate “My eyes! My eyes!” moments come for me when I see someone doing any of these:
- Skin colored leggings:
Okay you woman, from a distance it looks like you wore nothing but Kurti/Top.
You look semi naked and I get disgusted with your bare(appearing)
elephant/ toothpick legs below a pretty costume. It looks extremely cheap
and kinda vulgar.
- Goggles at night: Unless and until you are blind, I assume you have got conjunctivitis or are a bimbo of top category.
- Scratched nail paint: Eeew is the word man! Remove it completely or keep updating it like your antivirus.
- Undies out, grace over: Some morons forget that underwears must have been named so for a reason and go around flashing it like a talent. Unless and until you are Superman, please don’t do it.
- Putting on favorite accessories: Doing it all at once makes you look like a shop on Chandni Chowk and takes the focus away from individual pretty pieces. So please don’t crowd yourselves and look like a bride.
- V neck t shirts: In my personal opinion, a figure hugging V neck T Shirt takes a bit of manliness away from guys.
- Cleavage: All you men who consider themselves John Abraham from Dostana and all you J Los’ , please note that belts have a purpose. So before you bend down and put your bums in someone’s face please make sure you have it covered because believe it or not, it looks disgusting.
- Personal hygiene: Please don’t
consider this world a bathroom and flash your booger around. Similarly,
you don’t have to show off that you ate something nice by carrying it
everywhere in your teeth.
- Bad color combination: Green, pink, yellow, blue and red. Together you look good, nobody said. So please keep in mind the aesthetics before you decide to prove yourself to be a super cool matchmaker for your clothes. Remember, you are a person. Not a rainbow.