Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

P for beginners



 - If ‘assi’ means ‘I’ , then what does 80 mean?   

Btw, this halfway translated song is my humble attempt at showcasing my not-so-changi Punjabi.

Step 1: guess the geet.
Step 2: te play it.
Step 3: read it properly alongside n enjoy the depth of jazbaats . :P
Step 4: if cant clear step 1, dont ask me.
  
Har ikk raat  sufne vich
Main ghatya harkate karda si.
And that’s how aida thwanu jana 
Chal phut  utte…
yo

your wadda  tummy has
Kept us dur
Tussi have come to showoff tussi
Chal phut utte….
yo

Te door, te paas
Jitthe bhi ho tussi
Menu yakeen hai
That my dil will  dhudak dhudak dhudak dhadak…..

Abbey kameene ikk wari fir darwaaza khol
Tussi te chimbared in my fephda
And my dil will  dhudak dhudak dhudak dhadak…..
Yo
Love  aids di taran hai ...
ek waari je mil jave tan
eh tenu maar k hi picha chodegi
yo
yoyo
.
.
.
.
your wadda  tummy has
Kept us dur
Tussi have come to showoff tussi
Chal phut utte….
Yo


- My fav original  PJ cracked by a jovial sard in deco lab.

 Me: sir, where will I find this IC ?
 Sard(in his pindi tone): IC to apne chamber me hai. Hahahahahahahahha..
 Me: :| :D  :|


- The title is dedicated to my non CS frnds who romance with ‘C for beginners’  daily for placement. =P




2 comments:

  1. the cause of bad grades26 January 2012 at 11:46

    me (in same lab if you remember...) : sir stripper hai?
    SURD : yaar woh toh LA mein milega :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tussi ta fod ditta :D write more n more ! titanic wont sound romantic to me anymore :D

    ReplyDelete